Well, it was my birthday. I'm in my mid-thirties, and I'm going for a new look. I got bangs!

Do I like them? Yes. But I think I look like a totally different person, so I'm getting used to the stranger in the mirror. Amazing how bangs can change a person's look--if I were needing a disguise, this would be a useful tip to know. It took my 2 yr old 10 minutes of hugging to get used to it. Several people I ran into when I was out doing errands did a double take, they knew I looked familiar but.... So I'm not alone in this feeling that I look different.
Do I like them? Yes. But I think I look like a totally different person, so I'm getting used to the stranger in the mirror. Amazing how bangs can change a person's look--if I were needing a disguise, this would be a useful tip to know. It took my 2 yr old 10 minutes of hugging to get used to it. Several people I ran into when I was out doing errands did a double take, they knew I looked familiar but.... So I'm not alone in this feeling that I look different.
But it's good to shake things up a bit, and get out of my comfort zone. :)
1 comment:
Hello? Val? Is that you? Let me be the first to say: I LOVE IT! Jen would be so proud. It only took you twenty years. Way to go. You're one Hot Mama.
Post a Comment