Monday, February 9, 2009

Status King-funny Facebook statuses-is Taking Off!

I just figured out how to take screenshots. Do you like the tee I made? Status King is the place for THE funniest Facebook statuses. Although its funny-ness depends entirely on the creativity of the submitters. And as you can see, I was feeling excited about the application, and not feeling super witty.

I was so excited last night about a certain reporter from a national newspaper interviewing my brother in law about Status King, that I could hardly sleep. The interview went well this morning. I'll post a link and complete information when the article surfaces, but until then I have to be mysterious!

On February 4th we got picked up by Mashable and the article made the top ten for the week

Then another Mashable article referred to Status King and thanks to both of those--we have this national newspaper interview (WOW) and thousands of new visitors to the app.

I am so excited I can hardly contain it!

2 comments:

Kari said...

So I downloaded the app on Facebook, but I don't see a link anywhere, what am I doing wrong?? Help!! And congrats to all of your success, that is amazing!

Heather said...

I am so happy for you guys. How exciting?!!!