
Disneyland is also full of walking, crowds and hurrying up to wait in line. Ok, this'll sound so geeky, but if someone offered you a way to decrease your line wait and walking around Disneyland for $15, it would be worth it, right? It's totally worth it! Ridemax is software that takes your day, time and desired rides, and figures out the best, quickest way around the park to those rides. At first some of the family thought I was a little overboard (who, me?). But when we got into line at Ridemax's suggested time, and within 10 minutes there was a huge line BEHIND us, then I didn't seem so OCD. After that happened 3 times in the first day, then we all were impressed with Ridemax. I was able to map out a toddler itinerary and a teen itinerary, and it sure helped our group enjoy Disneyland and California Adventure more.
This is only part of our group. We didn't take that many photos. It was so hard to get a group our size to stand still--everyone wanted to be off having fun.
Something that I hadn't considered about Disneyland is that there is no place for infants to get out of their stroller and crawl around at Disneyland. California Adventure has a play area. Universal Studios has a GREAT play and water area and so does Sea World. Disneyland has very few spots, but the Tikki Room is one. We'd been walking and playing for hours, and taking time out for the Tikki Room was perfect. We got to sit on benches (MMMM, sitting) and I could get baby M out of his stroller. He couldn't walk yet, so he held onto the benches and smiled so much. He was very happy to be out of that stroller. The show was a little corny, but we felt grateful for the interlude. And the little kids still can sing the chorus, "In the Tikki, Tikki, Tikki, Tikki, Tikki room...."
Family is the main reason we took this vacation. Hubby's sister and her family were going, and they invited us all to go at the same time. This is A playing with his cousin I--and firming up relationships between cousins was one of the main reasons we went to Disneyland. Look at those two friends! I love it. And they had such a good time together. Nice expression Uncle J (behind A and I).
This is SL who is so excited to be riding a horse, even on a carousel. Especially without hands. And that's all the photos we had. Too much fun for photography, but now I regret it. I'll have to grab photos from the other relatives.
3 comments:
I think the pics you have are priceless. . .don't beat yourself up. Very fun and I'm so glad you could go!
Val, thanks for the pictures and advice about Ridemax. We are planning a trip next spring break and I'd love all the advice I could get.
kendra
You should talk to Anthony about fast passes. he is the king. We never wait in line for anything, ever. He is amazing. Ask Tabatha. Thus the reason we have season passes.
Post a Comment